Just wanting to say a quick thank you for your thirteen years of documentation on this project. I was born in 2003, so I was 10 when the project started and am 23 now. My family has long spent summer weekends in Wildwood, NJ. The "42 Freeway" is always an integral part of the trip, though since I've moved away from home I haven't been "down the shore" in a long time.
Anyhow, I admire your dedication. It's nice to check in once in a while and see the progress on this massive project.
Hi Dan,
ReplyDeleteJust wanting to say a quick thank you for your thirteen years of documentation on this project. I was born in 2003, so I was 10 when the project started and am 23 now. My family has long spent summer weekends in Wildwood, NJ. The "42 Freeway" is always an integral part of the trip, though since I've moved away from home I haven't been "down the shore" in a long time.
Anyhow, I admire your dedication. It's nice to check in once in a while and see the progress on this massive project.